About the Role
We are looking for a DevOps engineer who can setup and maintain our infrastructure as a code and facilitate IT operations and pipelines in development, Staging and Production environments:
- Develop automation for internal customers and teams use.
- Innovate using infrastructure-as-code and other means of automation.
- Support the Development and Delivery with technical expertise during R&D phases.
- Develop and maintain resources for develop team to apply governance on cloud environments in use.
- Set up back-up mechanisms for production environment and test disaster recovery mechanisms
- Mentor and train junior DevOps engineers
- Manage incident response with other engineers and clients
- Maintain the connectivity between cloud and corporate infrastructure.
- Assist support engineers with technical challenges encountered via Gitlab issues.
- 4 – 7 years experience writing infrastructure as code and Policies/Roles.
- Knowledge and experience with Docker containers in cloud environments
- Experience setting up and managing Databases => Postgresql & MongoDB
- Experience setting up and managing in-memory stores=> Redis
- Experience setting up and managing message brokers => NATS & NATS Streaming
- Experience setting up and managing Elastic search
- Experience developing automated processes using modern CI/CD platforms such as Gitlab CI or AWS CodePipeline.
- Experience building solutions for cross-platform automation (Linux, MacOS, Windows).
- Experience architecture, deploying, and maintaining solutions in AWS or Kubernetes + OpenfaasCloud.
- Experience with Linux and the Linux command line.
- Experience working with Graphql API such as Apollo Framework.
- Experience integrating with third-party APIs.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies.
- Familiarity with Micro-service-Saga Based Architecture
- Experience interacting with Product Owners to troubleshoot and resolve issues.