We are looking to hire a talented iOS developer to build and maintain our iOS applications. Your primary focus will be developing high-end iOS applications for the latest Apple mobile devices. Your duties may include collaborating with the design team for new application features, identifying and fixing application bottlenecks, maintaining the core code, and updating applications published on the App Store.
To ensure success as an iOS developer, you should have a strong working knowledge of iOS Frameworks, be proficient in Swift, and be able to work as part of a team. Ultimately, an outstanding iOS developer should be able to create functional, attractive applications that perfectly meet the needs of our clients and their users.
iOS Developer Responsibilities:
• Building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
• Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
• Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications. • Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks. • Fixing application bugs before the final release.
• Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
• Designing and implementing application updates.
• Maintaining CodeBase’s quality and integrity.
• Writing meaningful tests and ensure optimal code quality.
iOS Developer Requirements:
• Proven experience as an app developer.
• Proficient in Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
• Able to read and maintain, and integrate Objective-C codes within a Swift projects. • Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
• Proficient in Git.
• Familiarity with push notifications, APIs.
• Experience with continuous integration.
• Experienced in applications of App Architectures and Design Patterns.
• Proficient in Multi-Threading code design.
Good To Haves:
• Experience in IGListKit implementation.
• Experience in Promise Based architectures and PromiseKit. • Experience in Messaging paradigms.
• Deep knowledge WebSockets.
• Proficient in Realm (Database).