About this role
How are we going to implementing things? Is the codebase has good quality?
Answering these questions, collaborating with the Lead Engineer to solve the problems, and making sure that features will be delivered in time, are what you are going to help us with!
What you’ll be doing
- Designing in code level and implementing tasks and stories
- Owning some modules, help others to work with them, figure out their future and be responsible for them
- Coding according to the team’s standards and qualities
- Helping other engineers in implementations and designs
- Helping the team and the Lead Engineer to achieve the company goal
What we are looking for in you
- You have to be able to solve basic problems, design the solution with the help of others, and implement it with good quality. This means that you have +3 years of experience in frontend development.
- To make sure that our codebase is scalable and maintainable, we are using the ReactJS framework. To work with it, you need at least 1 year of experience with ReactJS.
- Since we are using ReactJS, you have to be able to work with React Hooks, Redux, and etc.
- To speed-up our development, we are using component-ready libraries such as Ant Design. To work with it, you have to be experienced with it.
- We are working in a tough market, with huge competitors. We need you to be super committed, focused, and talented to release our versions in time.
What you’ll get from us
- Competitive compensation package for your market and experience (salary)
- Both in-place and remote working options
- Flexible working hours except for key time periods (9 am till 11 am + 3 pm till 5 pm)